Perhaps more ex post facto laws?
Maybe it will be something as simple as taking away the rights of our combat veteran’s?
More loss of rights over less than felonies? Say, a traffic citation..?
Could a persons choice of career be used against them when it comes to firearms..? I mean, we know that all bartenders are crazy. Right?
Extending Free Fire Zones so that criminals can butcher at will certainly seems to be on the agenda.
Limit magazine (clips to the uneducated) capacity will let the swarm attackers have little fear of an effective response.
Same as above when it comes to gang attacks on the innocent.
What about gang rapist’s? It normally takes at least three hits from a pistol to stop an attacker right in their tracks. How many were involved in the attack on that young woman in India that made international news? Five was it? Must be hoplophobic fuzzy math that makes ten cartridges a magic number.
Make sure that you don’t forget about those evil looking things that make a weapon more dangerous either NRA. After all, looks can kill. The innocent that is…
Don’t forget more sexism while you are at it NRA. After all, women never commit an evil act. At least unless a man forces them too. Heck, what’s a little more misandry? If not actually written into law then in actual enforcement with a wink and nod from the hoplophobics in charge. Why, you could make the killing of a husband or boyfriend legal the law of the land, and not just in Colorado! What a victory that would be!
Oh, and don’t forget to pat yourselves on the back while at the same time begging for bucks when you put lipstick on what you did for the crisis of the week!
- NRA school safety leader says effort is for real (mywesttexas.com)
- Cuomo Does the NRA a Favor (commentarymagazine.com)
- How to Insult the NRA (leeduigon.com)
- White House will consider possible ‘executive orders’ to curb gun violence: Biden (news.nationalpost.com)
- NRA Not just about Guns, It is about our FREEDOMS! The Most Important Article I have ever done. (dprogram.net)
- Does today’s NRA still speak for gun owners? – Detroit Free Press (freep.com)