Plus she can’t seem to figure out who she is trying to debate.
In any case the point of the add was that the elites are hypocrites when it comes to their own protection or their families. Whether you agree with more police in schools, armed teachers and principles or not.
Not to mention that already they, as in Governor Cuomo and others are already talking about confiscation. In other words, even more ex post facto law. For years I have raged about the insult to our freedoms imposed by the Lautenberg Domestic Violence Act’s ex post facto provision. Well, I don’t have any problem with disarming people in the heat of the moment or even for as long as it takes to complete consoling and jail time. But damn it! If you are going to take someones rights away forever then convict them of a felony, period. But no, based upon political correctness and misandry (sexism) they trashed out the Bill of Rights, and that has set the groundwork for even more.
- Colbert Slams Obama’s ‘Failed Second Term’: It’s A ‘Disaster’ (mediaite.com)
- Obama Provokes the American People (rushlimbaugh.com)
- Lautenberg aide accuses Booker of ‘stealing senator’s ideas and marketing them as his own’ (nj.com)
- Nonsense from Gun Owners of America (washingtonpost.com)
- Surprise: Obama loads gun control proposal with more bailout money (theblaze.com)
- Gutting our Second Amendment rights: epic fail obama (patricksperry.wordpress.com)